PC Gaming News - FEAR2 DLC Info and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
WOOT!!!! bioshock 2!!!! cant freakin wait....
wonder what the requirements will be. the first one took good use of crossfire, thats for sure

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
ohhh man, cant wait!!!! get to be a big daddy, how awesome is that??
i wonder what the requirements will be... the first one took great use of multicard setups:)

Stardude82

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
Ho hum.. further exploitation of a classic PC franchise dumbed down for the console crowd with little variation between playing styles and black and white ethical choices.

Still waiting for Wasteland II, Brian Fargo.

Grims

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
something he doesn't think the "Doom" movie was good at. That comment rings true, and perhaps had the writers stuck with the game's original storyline, the movie would have been a bit more successful. It's still surprising that id Software even approved of the script in the first place...

Am I missing a sarcastic joke here...what storyline?

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]rambo117[/nom]ohhh man, cant wait!!!! get to be a big daddy, how awesome is that??i wonder what the requirements will be... the first one took great use of multicard setups[/citation]

You sort of already did in the first one...

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
[citation][nom]mrcheesle[/nom]I hope they don't turn Bioshock 2 into a console port like they did with FEAR 2... So much potential.[/citation]

Your kidding right? They have had one game which was released on the 360 and PC on the same date (ps3 later). The controls were fantastic on both, what is your point?

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
I own it and didn't care for it much actually. If you watch the "making it" DVD you realize that they cut out part of the storyline. With the DRM issues it had as well, I think BioShock could have been a much much better game. As it stands, I think it is an enjoyable experience but not what it should have been.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
[citation][nom]1raflo[/nom]Fuck yeah!! Bioshock 2!!! At last the sequel of arguably the best game of 07.[/citation]

Very arguably. Very. BioShock 2 will probably be what BioShock should have been.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Honestly, sitting here reading the comments about how "great" BioShock was, I have to wonder as to the average age of you guys...

I think that as a guy who has played so many video games since the 80'ss that a game like BioShock fails to impress me as easily. I guess I'm a little bit tougher crowd. I'm sure someone on this site can relate...

Status
Not open for further replies.