PC Gaming News: Marvel Revives MMOG and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What's the deal with making people pay for a preorder to get a demo? Isn't the whole idea of a demo to let people try out the game first? What if it sucks!?

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Androsszit[/nom]What's the deal with making people pay for a preorder to get a demo? Isn't the whole idea of a demo to let people try out the game first? What if it sucks!?[/citation]

I agree with you. I guess if you really think it sucks though you're only out the $5 bucks instead of $60? I dunno.

wikiwikiwhat

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
Can someone explain to me how a company that is bent on making money is selling out? Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Listen, Lego has been awesome in every instance. Plus its a great learning tool. Everything they make though is not guaranteed a hit though and it takes the consumers to make them what they are. The IP Lego MMO could very well bomb and it would let Lego know that it isn't working and they will go to something else. Same thing as every company.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]wikiwikiwhat[/nom]Can someone explain to me how a company that is bent on making money is selling out? Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Listen, Lego has been awesome in every instance. Plus its a great learning tool. Everything they make though is not guaranteed a hit though and it takes the consumers to make them what they are. The IP Lego MMO could very well bomb and it would let Lego know that it isn't working and they will go to something else. Same thing as every company.[/citation]

I agree with you to a point. It's not like Gene Simmons (still saving up for my Kiss Kasket) but they definetly aren't afraid to spread their licensing to anywhere or anything. At least they've maintained a family friendly face. That is until "Lego Jenna Jameson" comes out later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.