PC Gaming Roundup - February 11, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
"This morning Electronic Arts announced ~....~ April 7, followed by an April 10th release in Europe."
They've got little reason to complain about pirady in the european countries if they do stuff like this. The internet is a tad global, and those who'd want the game in europe might download it when they can, and have time to cancel their preorder in case ea hasn't kept its promise to focus on quality instead of quantity.....
They really ought to supply their property to all nations interested, at a globally set time. Most high profile movies are released everywhere at once ... why not games?

ps. I don't intend to even try out that game. I'm interested in the concept in general.

_horse

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
Sweet, finally a new reason to pick up L4D over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I love L4D. I can't wait and the DLC can't come soon enough. Playing as the infected is so awesome. Nothing like strangling your buddy, hearing them yell for help while their friends are busy fighting for their lives. Total pwnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.