PC Gaming Roundup - February 27, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeana

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
^ yea second take was great, but there is nothing we can do about it now. Personally im glad Kevin Parrish is taking time to keeps these updates coming :)

Thanks Kevin

exfileme

Splendid
Yeah there's still a few of us from Tom's Games still hanging around... me, Devin and Ryan. I expect that sometime in the near future, I'll be able to make these roundups an all day affair, and hopefully talk someone into adding a News tab to Tom's Games despite all that flashy stuff. I'm still nagging the boss about resuming reviews, so if that's what everyone wants, please by all means send in the requests. When I get an extra moment, I will load up a few PC gaming previews based on builds we have here and see how the "click through" numbers speak. I'm trying to revive Tom's Games, and the support is certainly appreciated. Thanks!

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
Whoa, the City of Heroes news is really cool! It's the best subscription MMORPG on the market, in my opinion (hey, it's nice to have something besides sword-and-sorcery fantasy) and user-created missions will be a nice addition.

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
there's a lot of games to talk about and it should have a section on the tom's homepage. gaming reviews will complement video card and cpu reviews.
what is awesome hardware without awesome games?

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I love the three kingdoms era of China and simply love the novel and the games based off of it but I don't seem to have any interest in the MMORPG. It could have been so different from the generic crap that it is... killing monsters really?! Remember the time Lu Bu slayed a giant lizards? Because I sure the hell don't.

They could have made a revolutionary MMORPG based on the novel and historical events with many different factions and each server hosting a different time lines of the era. But instead they made this piece of garbage.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]Lucuis[/nom]Blood Bowl looks very cool.[/citation]
I so want that game! have had one of the bloodbowl wallpapers on my desktop for a while now, and every time I see it I wish the game was out. I hope they implemented the cards stacks you could get for the board game too. So you could bribe the referee and stuff... such a cool board game ... hope the electronic game's even better.

lafery

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
Could not get the last game I bought from GamersGate to make it through the online validation process (even with my firewall down it said it couldn't connect). Plus, being a US resident, i now have to pay an additional 10$ fee from the credit card company for doing international transaction...

I don't think I'm gonna buy anymore from GamersGate.

lafery

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
Could not get the last game I bought from GamersGate to make it through the online validation process (even with my firewall down it said it couldn't connect). Plus, being a US resident, i now have to pay an additional 10$ fee from the credit card company for doing international transaction...

I don't think I'm gonna buy anymore from GamersGate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS