PC Gaming Roundup - Monday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Stoner

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2009
Well, I have looked to the future so I can run Orchard. I have upgraded to GTX 285 and boosted ram to 8GB. I have ordered my first 4 tier cascade in order to cool my machine after overclocking the Q6600 to 6GHz and the GPU to 1GHz. I am also looking into adding a halon fire suppresssant system in order to account for the likely event of thermo nuclear meltdown inside my PC case. But growing those oranges/apples whatever is going to be Rad to da maximum.

SirCrono

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
[citation][nom]RiotSniperX[/nom]Farming simulator?Sounds fun -.-[/citation]
Never played Harvest Moon, one of the best games I've played.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]RiotSniperX[/nom]Farming simulator?Sounds fun -.-[/citation]
Actually can be. I still remember the good old days of simfarm. In fact I've still got the original somewhere.

trkorecky

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
Seems like quite the update for UT3, though it would have been nice to have had this about a year ago when it would actually have made a difference to sales of the game.

Now if only they could go back in time and take back all the backstabbing they did to their loyal PC fanbase and release a game worth mentioning...

RiotSniperX

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
[citation][nom]neiroatopelcc[/nom]Actually can be. I still remember the good old days of simfarm. In fact I've still got the original somewhere.[/citation]

i was never into sims, only the flight simulator, thats about it.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]SirCrono[/nom]Never played Harvest Moon, one of the best games I've played.[/citation]

I was about to +1 RiotSniperX, then I read your comment. Harvest Moon was one of the best PS1 games I used to play. Hell, I occasionally pull it out and play it using ePSXe with some shaders at 1600x1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.