PC gaming speed help

Oct 11, 2018
My computer just cant seem to keep up performance can anyone help me figure out what to do im no tech and dont claim to be i just need help getting my pc to run at great speed.

my userbenchmark is www.userbenchmark.com/userrun/11394333

Solution
Cpu score is lower because it's at stock speeds. The 4690k's that scored higher were overclocked.

GPU score is low because userbenchmark compares its score to a GTX 1070 which is alot faster than a GTX 960.

You have an SSD but are using your HDD as your boot drive, why? As the benchmark states installing the OS on the SSD would increase OS boot and loading speeds. It won't increase gaming performance.
There's not much to go on here.

What temperatures you getting on idle?
What temperatures you getting while gaming?
What usage % are you getting on idle?
What usage % are you getting while gaming?
What do you mean by "cant seem to keep up performance"? Is this a low-FPS issue? Or issues while you're browsing or doing things on your desktop? Are you getting stutters? Are programs crashing?

bignastyid

Titan
Cpu score is lower because it's at stock speeds. The 4690k's that scored higher were overclocked.

GPU score is low because userbenchmark compares its score to a GTX 1070 which is alot faster than a GTX 960.

You have an SSD but are using your HDD as your boot drive, why? As the benchmark states installing the OS on the SSD would increase OS boot and loading speeds. It won't increase gaming performance.

Solution