PC Gets stuck at boot screen when restarted

elderMat7

Honorable
Feb 4, 2018
So I a week or two ago I replaced my old cpu and mobo with an I5 4570 and a H81. Everything was fine, but sometimes when I restart my PC it gets stuck at the Asrock Bios splash screen and the only solution is to restart again from the button made for that purpose. At first I thought it was the HDD, but I just got an SSD installed my OS on it, disconnected the hdd and the issue is still here.

Before it gets stuck at the splash screen, I can hear the HDD power off. I tried reconnecting the power cable to it and it started spinning again, which tells me that the PSU is fine (idk for sure).I tried updating the BIOS. I also tried swapping ram and crap, but no luck. I tried resetting the CMOS, I tried reseating some cables. No luck. Please tell me every possible solution that comes to your mind and I will try it. My PSU Is FSP HE-500, Thanks in advance!

elderMat7

Honorable
Feb 4, 2018
Update: I was stupid enough not to see the error code in the bottom of the screen where it gets stuck at (thank you kerberos_20 ) I googled the code and turned out to be some gpu related things. I reseated the gpu and now the code is different. When my mouse is plugged in no matter where it gets stuck. My mouse is causing this. I tried enabling some kind a compatibility usb patch in bios but didnt work. What can I do?