[SOLVED] PC gets stuck on Starting Windows screen

Mar 2, 2019
Hi. Few days ago my PC stuck at the Starting Windows screen even after many restarts. I tried to boot into safe mode but it got stuck as well (screenshot). I ran Memtest86 for 24 hours or so and it passed without any errors. (Test result)

Before this happened, I got few errors.(screenshot 1, screenshot 2). My HDD is still pretty new.

Just to add some information, my GPU died last year. The fans were still spinning but there was no display. Then I had to change my HDDs twice because my PC was lagging and freezing a lot. The current HDD is my third one in 2 years. Since there's no errors found in Memtest86, I suspect the mobo is the culprit but I'm still not sure.

I'd like some help/ confirmation before I purchase a new mobo.

My rig:
Windows 7
i5 4460
Gigabyte B85M-D3H (3 years old)
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3

Thank you.

Solution
Firstly, run a fresh install of Windows 10 preferably. If the problem persists, eliminate components one at a time. I'd just upgrade to a 9th gen Intel or 2nd gen Ryzen in all honesty but that's up to you.
Feb 18, 2019
Firstly, run a fresh install of Windows 10 preferably. If the problem persists, eliminate components one at a time. I'd just upgrade to a 9th gen Intel or 2nd gen Ryzen in all honesty but that's up to you.

Solution