Pc gets stuck right after Initiating Windows

Makiu

Reputable
Jul 20, 2015
I was using my pc as usual and suddenly it crashes. The screen is all black now. After waiting for a while I tried to restart it by shutting it down. Here is where the problem begins: after Starting Windows and the logo appears in the screen it turns black as the first time. I tried cleaning the PC, waiting, ...
By the way, this problem only occurs when I try to start the normal mode. Safe mode works perfectly.

Solution
When you reboot the computer try going into safe mode by pressing F8 and screen will pop up.

Once you are in safe mode if you can get into safe mode.Try the options be low.

Search is very helpful. In Windows 7, open the Start Menu and type command or cmd.

This will bring up your command prompt.

First scan we are going to do is SFC System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption.

When you are in the Command prompt Type this -->> sfc/scannow it will take some times to run so let it do it's thing.if errors pop up let me know.Warning if you have lot's of errors you might need to do this 5 to 10 times be for they are all cleared.

After that scan we are going to run a check disk...

Wile E Coyote

Reputable
Apr 24, 2014
This could be your video card driver got damage some how.

Try booting into safe mode and remove it completely all files related to the driver.Then see if you can boot into normal mode with out issue.

And my question is have you been trying to do any type of over clocking at all on this system.If you have try turning the clock back to normal.This can effect many many things on windows 7 os.Let me know how it turns out.

Makiu

Reputable
Jul 20, 2015
Since I'm not familiar with this subject I was seatching info about the drivers. One of them led me to a sort of window that is supposed to show me the model of the video card. The thing is that it doesn't show anything( I still didn't remove the driver). Maybe this means that the problem is indeed with the videocard? Btw, I didn't overclock.

Wile E Coyote

Reputable
Apr 24, 2014

Hmm
So you are saying that even with out uninstalling your driver,It is still acting up.

If you want to know what your driver model is here is a link-->>http://www.filehippo.com/download_speccy/

Speccy will tell you all you need to know about your system.

Are you all so getting any kinda Blue screens.???
Would it be possible for you to link a video of it doing this issue from you tube so that we can see it.

This may be a tricky one.

Makiu

Reputable
Jul 20, 2015
Hmm
So you are saying that even with out uninstalling your driver,It is still acting up.

If you want to know what your driver model is here is a link-->>http://www.filehippo.com/download_speccy/

Speccy will tell you all you need to know about your system.

Are you all so getting any kinda Blue screens.???
Would it be possible for you to link a video of it doing this issue from you tube so that we can see it.

This may be a tricky one.

I tried the program and it also gives me the same error. It doesn't show me the CPU, RAM, motherboard and graphic card. It says:Cannot initialize SPC dll.
I didn't get bluescreens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR0-F5WTWMg

Wile E Coyote

Reputable
Apr 24, 2014
When you reboot the computer try going into safe mode by pressing F8 and screen will pop up.

Once you are in safe mode if you can get into safe mode.Try the options be low.

Search is very helpful. In Windows 7, open the Start Menu and type command or cmd.

This will bring up your command prompt.

First scan we are going to do is SFC System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption.

When you are in the Command prompt Type this -->> sfc/scannow it will take some times to run so let it do it's thing.if errors pop up let me know.Warning if you have lot's of errors you might need to do this 5 to 10 times be for they are all cleared.

After that scan we are going to run a check disk for any hard drive errors.

Open the command prompt once again and type this -->> chkdsk as is.

This will take between 5 mins to 10 or longer depending how big your hard drive is.

If you are able to get into the Safe mode tell me how it turns out.Make sure when you reboot start hitting the F8 key immediately after reboot untill a black page pops up with a list of things.If it don't pop up the first time reboot system again.

Solution