[SOLVED] PC goes to error screen and reboots at start-up

Nov 9, 2021
PC keeps on rebooting as soon as it gets to the spinning circle screen or if I try to enter the recovery screen. The errors that it gives is different, most common one is irql_not_less_or_equal or 0xc000021a. If I try to boot off a USB to reinstall windows, it just either hangs at the spinning circle forever or goes to error screen and reboots.
I assumed it was something to do w/ the hard-drive, so replaced it and it just does the same thing. Of course it no longer just reboots since there is nothing on the hard-drive for it to load into windows, but if I boot it from the USB, it either hangs at spinning circle or does the error codes and reboots.
Really lost at what I can do to repair this if its not a hard-drive issue..

Solution
PC keeps on rebooting as soon as it gets to the spinning circle screen or if I try to enter the recovery screen. The errors that it gives is different, most common one is irql_not_less_or_equal or 0xc000021a. If I try to boot off a USB to reinstall windows, it just either hangs at the spinning circle forever or goes to error screen and reboots.
I assumed it was something to do w/ the hard-drive, so replaced it and it just does the same thing. Of course it no longer just reboots since there is nothing on the hard-drive for it to load into windows, but if I boot it from the USB, it either hangs at spinning circle or does the error codes and reboots.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...er/bug-check-0xc000021a--winlogin-fatal-error

Solution