Pc going into a weird state

May 14, 2018
I was playing Escape From Tarkov today, when main monitor shut down and the second ran smoothly as always. This happened a couple of times and now the pc won't even turn on completely. It goes into a state where the LED and fans are turned on, but I can shut it down by simply tapping the power button. I have no idea what to do, and no forum seems to be able to help. I have tried
Turning it on and off
Turning it off, taking out the power supply, hold the power button for a minute then turning it on again
Taking out ram, graphic card
Only turning it on with one RAM and then the other.
Using another Graphics card (the one built into my processor)
Using another monitor.

I am now lost on reasons and have no idea. Please help me.

Solution
Had a problem similar to yours once on Asus motherboard ;)
Shortest way to solve the problem is to try your config on another motherboard.
May 14, 2018
It does not make it through POST.
I am unsure about the specific, I guild it myself. But I'm sure it's an Intel i5 6600, gtx 970 and 16 gb of Kingston RAM. I am sorry if I am not to much use. If you can, please guide me to how I can help you.
About system speaker, no idea

May 14, 2018
By the way, if it is helping at all, the keyboard doesn't light up, but sometimes it does if I push something inside. So maybe you're right about the motherboard.

May 14, 2018
It just worked again, until I entered Escape From Tarkov even with resolution sat down, and then it fcked, but only one monitor this time. I am so confused

May 14, 2018

Also, the motherboard is a h170a pc mate (just figured out)

May 14, 2018
I got my motherboard, and it didn't work, which is quite infuriating since I had to wait since the 14 th. Of may to get it. But nevertheless, any idea what it can be then?