PC Greatly under performing

Dec 4, 2018
My computer decreased its overall performance almost overnight. I ended up taking it to a shop and they said that one of my ram cards was broken so I ordered 2 new ones and now I have 3 4Gb 1600 Mhz RAM cards. The problem is still not fixed. I went to userbenchmark.com and ran a bench mark and it reported back that almost everything within my PC is under performing. I have no idea how this happened and it's showing that my GPU, disk, and CPU are all performing poor way under what others have bench marked the same parts. I have no idea what to do but it is driving me insane and none of the games I used to be able to play are running less than 60 FPS and even have trouble reaching 60 Fps.
My Computer specs are:
AMD RX 480 (4GB Dedicated RAM)
AMD FX-8350
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB (Disk)
(x3) 4GB ADATA DDR3 1600 MHZ

I already reset my PC once and still the problem persists.

Benchmark Stats:
Processor:
Average benchmark for my Processor: 55%
My benchmark: 53%

Graphics Card:
Average benchmark for my GPU: 65%
My Benchmark: 42.1%

Drive:
Average benchmark for my Drive: 80%
My benchmark: 23.5%

have you tried with just 2 sticks so that they would run in dual channel mode
some motherboards support flex mode that is two of the sticks run in dual channel and one in single but i doubt yours do
also userbenchmark isn't the best and accurate place to test your pc
have you tried to run a few games?

Dec 4, 2018

Yeah I tried two sticks of RAM and it was the same result basically. I have been constantly playing with settings with games. I have been playing battlefield 5 most recently and before my computer started acting up I could run everything on medium with perfect 60 FPS with rare frame spikes. But now I join games and I am bobbling at 57-59FPS while i'm not even moving and then when I start playing it jumps around 50-59 FPS. I thought it might be just battlefield and I played a game that requires half the requirements that Battlefield takes and it ran slow as well and I couldn't even run it at the highest settings.

oscar.payne03

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

I'll be honest, I blame the devs for BFV. I've got an i7 and a 1080Ti and struggle to reach 60 in 1080p. I would try a different game as your baseline :)