Question PC Hangs on Motherboard Splash Screen, Takes 20 Minutes to Boot

May 13, 2019
I've been having a bit of trouble with my desktop, which started just a couple of weeks ago seemingly out of nowhere. When I boot up the system, it hangs on the motherboard splash screen for around 10 minutes, and even if I'm pressing the BIOS or drive select buttons, it just stays on that screen.
If I let it sit for about 10 minutes, it will switch over to a black screen with a white, flat cursor in the bottom left corner.
After a few minutes of that, the flat white cursor will move to the upper left corner and blink.
When that's done, after about 15-20 minutes total, the system will boot into Windows and everything will be just fine.
I'm used to this whole process taking less than 30 seconds, and was wondering if anyone might have tips on what's causing the delays.

My next step will be to do a complete wipe and reinstall of Windows 10, but it's hard to find time for that during the workday, so if there are other potential sources/that might not fix it, I'd love to hear suggestions for troubleshooting. I've included details about the system below, and I'm happy to provide any other diagnostic information people are interested in.
Thanks!

Things I've tried:
-Unplugging everything except the monitor
-Taking out one memory DIMM at a time
-Unplugging each hard drive one by one (Even when my OS drive is unplugged, it takes 15-20 minutes to tell me it can't find an OS)
-Removing and reseating my GPU
-Running Windows Memory Diagnostic (everything came up healthy)

System Specs:
-Ryzen 7 1700
-Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming 5
-2 x 8 GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4
-MSI GeForce RTX 2080
-Two SSDs (one Patriot, one Radeon-branded OCZ)
-Two HDDs (Both generic WD Blue)
-EVGA 750W PSU

Edit: Added Windows Memory Diagnostic

Last edited: