[SOLVED] Pc hard bricked?

Aug 3, 2020
My Asus rog laptop (model GL753VD) has been useless for about a year now. Last august I did everything I could to try to fix it but couldn't , and those I asked for help online couldn't figure it out without having the PC. One day I was making a beat in fl studio and I powered my PC off (it was working fine, everything was tip top, the PC was plugged in), after this I went to turn it back on, held down the power , the lights to indicate power turn on at the bottom and the fan turns on but no rgb lighting on the keyboard, the screen is also completely black and it won't turn the bottom indicator light and fan on without the charger plugged in. The display is plugged in correctly and hadn't come loose , I even checked the CMOS battery to see if it had come out but no. I took the PC apart and everything was plugged in and in the right spot but it won't boot up into any o.s or display anything. Even tried changing the hard drive. Im thinking I either got a trojan that deleted everything on my PC(down to the last 0 and 1) or whatever outlet I was plugged into shorted and shocked all my hardware. Any one know what the solution could be, or what kind of hardware I need to fix this blank PC?

Solution
Did you try a different charger and/or main battery?

Did you disconnect the CMOS battery for about 30 seconds?

unplug all not necessary parts, like HDD, SSD, DVD, wifi, main battery
use only one RAM stick

replacing parts would be the next step, like charger, CMOS battery
eventually the motherboard of the laptop itself
Did you try a different charger and/or main battery?

Did you disconnect the CMOS battery for about 30 seconds?

unplug all not necessary parts, like HDD, SSD, DVD, wifi, main battery
use only one RAM stick

replacing parts would be the next step, like charger, CMOS battery
eventually the motherboard of the laptop itself

Solution