[SOLVED] PC Hard-Lock up

iMove Quick

Reputable
May 16, 2014
Hi there,

So recently I've been getting a strange issue that I've never had before with my pc.

The problem is that my pc randomly lock's up/crashes with-out any error. And I was wondering if it could have anything to do with my overclock running too high for too long.

PC specs :

i5 8600K running at 4.7Ghz at 1.32V, which seems after some testing and my experience the most stable overlock.

GTX 1070ti running at +175 on the core clock and +475 on the memory clock. And again I've tested this and seems to be the sweet spot for my card.

Temps :

Entire System : 36C at idle/mid-load - 60/70 when gaming.
Cores : 40,5C at idle/mid-load - Don't know the exact temp when gaming, but I would guess around 60C.
GPU : 32C at idle/mid-load - When gaming it's at aprox at 60/70, sometimes spiking to a little higher in intense scenes or when flying in P3D (That games almost uses 100% GPU when loaded.)

Got this message in event viewer : "The following notification of an unrecoverable error has been generated: 70. The internal error status is 105.", followed by some peer name resolution protocol problem and after that the kernel-power event telling me that my pc required a hard-reset.

Hope you guy's can help me out!

Regards,

~iMoveQuick

Solution
Return settings to stock defaults. Then use pc for little while to see of the issue persists with oc applied, try to isolate what is causing the issue