Question PC has been stuttering lately and audio cuts out every once in a while ?

Kairosmic

Reputable
Jul 29, 2020
PC has been stuttering lately and audio cuts out every once in a while a few times, and my entire pc skips a frame almost. Anyone know why?

I would post a video, but not sure how. It's nothing CRAZY bad or anything, but it has been happening lately. My headset will just go silent for not even a second and it will do it multiple times and then stop. Sometimes it will be a long cut, other times not so much. And with it, my pc skips a frame entirely. My games, wallpaper engine, it all skips a frame. Does not cause audio problems, but it seems like its messing with my pc.

Any help would be nice. Like i said, it is nothing severe, just as a competitive gamer it becomes incredibly annoying when my audio will just CUT back CUT back CUUUUTTT back. and then my pc skips a frame. Sometimes the frame skipping can be pretty bad and i actually have to restart my pc because when i move my mouse my pc stutters with it. Anyone possibly know solutions? Only been happening the past few months or so. never had pc issues. Thanks!

Misgar

Commendable
Mar 2, 2023
Is your headset plugged into the green socket on the back of the motherboard (line out) and the microphone into the red socket (mic in)?

It might be a good idea to tell us the model number.

Misgar

Commendable
Mar 2, 2023
Now we know the interface, but we still don't know the headset model number. Is it a secret?

There are several diferent Bluetooth standards for audio transmission.

At the moment we've no idea which standard your headset is using, because we don't know the manufacturer or the part number.

Similarly we don't know anything about your computer.

Please provide a complete list of everything in your system, including part numbers for your CPU, RAM, mobo, GPU, SSDs, PSU, case, plus operating system and game titles.

We're completely in the dark here and don't have magic wands to conjure up an answer to your problem, without detailed information about the hardware and software. Thanks.

Kairosmic

Reputable
Jul 29, 2020
Now we know the interface, but we still don't know the headset model number. Is it a secret?

There are several diferent Bluetooth standards for audio transmission.

At the moment we've no idea which standard your headset is using, because we don't know the manufacturer or the part number.

Similarly we don't know anything about your computer.

Please provide a complete list of everything in your system, including part numbers for your CPU, RAM, mobo, GPU, SSDs, PSU, case, plus operating system and game titles.

We're completely in the dark here and don't have magic wands to conjure up an answer to your problem, without detailed information about the hardware and software. Thanks.
thanks genius.

TRENDING THREADS