Question Pc has been underperfoming

Oct 6, 2021
Hello!

As of a few months ago, my pc began running a couple games pretty poorly, COD Warzone and COD Cold War, I figured it was just the two games having issues so I didn't worry too much, but now pretty much every game on my pc besides source games will run at around 43 to 50 fps and drop down to the 20's every now and then, when this happens the pc stutters and the stutter is accompanied by a weird audio stutter as well., this happens on games I could run without any trouble before. I have cleaned the dust from inside the pc and I have checked for any malware, nothing, the pc is not bottlenecking or overheating either.

Specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Graphics Card Geforce RTX 2070

It is a pre-built IBUYPOWER PC.

Anybody know what could be happening?

Hello!

As of a few months ago, my pc began running a couple games pretty poorly, COD Warzone and COD Cold War, I figured it was just the two games having issues so I didn't worry too much, but now pretty much every game on my pc besides source games will run at around 43 to 50 fps and drop down to the 20's every now and then, when this happens the pc stutters and the stutter is accompanied by a weird audio stutter as well., this happens on games I could run without any trouble before. I have cleaned the dust from inside the pc and I have checked for any malware, nothing, the pc is not bottlenecking or overheating either.

Specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Graphics Card Geforce RTX 2070

It is a pre-built IBUYPOWER PC.

Anybody know what could be happening?
could you post a cpuz screenshot at mainboard tab?