Question PC has jumpy frames after a cleaning and adding a hard drive

Feb 12, 2019
`So i just got a hard drive from one of my friends and i wanted to install and clean my computer out. I used an air can to clean out the system and then connected the hard drive, Now that i am done i am getting very sluggish frames on all my games, even league of legends was jumping down to 24 from 60 at times. Did i do something wrong with my pc? please help <3

Phazoner

Distinguished
Is there any possibility of having disconnected the video output cable from the dedicated graphics card when going to clean it and connecting it back to the motherboard output? It would make the PC to use the integrated graphics cards and hence making performance noticeably worse even in games with basic graphics like LOL.

Reactions: Zashery

Phazoner

Distinguished
Where would that be located on the motherboard sorry pretty new to dealing with computers, @Phazoner

MoBo's video outputs (HDMI, DVI, DP, VGA) are the ones packed in the same vertical metallic plate which reunites many other ports, like USBs, Audio outputs, etc. The Graphics card is perpendicularlly plugged to the MoBo so its ports (only video outputs) are visible in another horizontal metallic plate.

Reactions: Zashery
Feb 12, 2019
Another update, my driver for my gpu isn't working. I have Nvidia geforce experience and it is telling me to reboot my system and try launching it again.