[SOLVED] Pc has no case fans, only one space for a fan

locipro

Commendable
Jun 30, 2019
I bought a prebuilt pc and it has no case fans. It seems like the only place for a case fan is on the back.
My CPU (i7-10700) temps go up to 95-100c and GPU (1660Super) goes up to 86c.
It's a prebuilt Acer-TC895.
Here's a pic of the back:
551809_1.jpg

There's only one place for a case fan and the screw holes seem kind of blocked by the side panel.
There's nothing on the front, its blocked off, nothing on top, nothing on bottom, and the side panel just has holes, no place for a fan.
How am I supposed to get good air flow with only one fan? Is there a way to install two?

Solution
If the PC uses the stock Intel HSF or something similar to it, upgrading to a basic aftermarket HSF like a 212 EVO or similar will reduce CPU temperature by 20-30C under full load.
Probably need to pick up a pci slot cooling fan or maybe take out all the slot covers below the gpu and rig up a case fan under there with some zip ties. If you have some tools I suppose you could make a cutout in the top of the case and put a fan with a metal grille up there for some exhaust.

locipro

Commendable
Jun 30, 2019
Another thought. Might take out the stock fan as well and put a an aftermarket higher airflow fan in there. They probably engineered the computer to be quiet.
by stock fan do you mean the CPU cooling? The only fan in the pc is the CPU cooler and the GPU fans lol, As you said I may have to try and do something with the PCI slots. It's not quiet at all, it's very loud due to the CPU and GPU fans trying their best to cool the pc