Question PC has no display?

Aug 25, 2023
- Tested my PSU ( USED A PAPERCLIP ON THE GREEN AND BLACK WIRE FOR A JUMPER *PRONG 4 and 5*)
- Disconnect peripherals, such as webcams and external hard drives, from the device.
- Perform a hard reset by turning off the device and then holding down the power button.
- Reset BIOS settings from the BIOS interface or by reseating the CMOS battery
- Disconnect everything in the PC
- Reposition my GPU
- Cleaned my RAM slots and Sticks, moved the slots, and tried different RAM sticks

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
- Tested my PSU ( USED A PAPERCLIP ON THE GREEN AND BLACK WIRE FOR A JUMPER *PRONG 4 and 5*)
- Disconnect peripherals, such as webcams and external hard drives, from the device.
- Perform a hard reset by turning off the device and then holding down the power button.
- Reset BIOS settings from the BIOS interface or by reseating the CMOS battery
- Disconnect everything in the PC
- Reposition my GPU
- Cleaned my RAM slots and Sticks, moved the slots, and tried different RAM sticks

Paper clip test can only confirm a completely dead PSU, it doesn't confirm anything about its functionality.

What are the specs of this PC? What is the *exact* PSU? Is this a new build or an existing build? You haven't actually told us anything about the PC or the history of the problem, so it would just be blind guessing.

Aug 25, 2023
Paper clip test can only confirm a completely dead PSU, it doesn't confirm anything about its functionality.

What are the specs of this PC? What is the *exact* PSU? Is this a new build or an existing build? You haven't actually told us anything about the PC or the history of the problem, so it would just be blind guessing.
It’s a existing build

Aug 25, 2023

I was having blue Screens and it would freeze like crazy in the spam of a couple days, then the display went out.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I wish I can send a picture but won’t let me. All t says is Thermaltake Smart 700W Smart Series Power Supply

That's not particularly good news. Is this PC still under warranty? That this low-quality PSU was put in there reflects very poorly on the system integrator, and it needed to be replaced the second the PC was no longer under warranty (if even that long). Do you have access to something better quality to test the PC with?

Aug 25, 2023
That's exactly what DSzymborski wanted to know.
Alright
That's not particularly good news. Is this PC still under warranty? That this low-quality PSU was put in there reflects very poorly on the system integrator, and it needed to be replaced the second the PC was no longer under warranty (if even that long). Do you have access to something better quality to test the PC with?
might be able to ask my brother