jdog7400

Honorable
Dec 6, 2017
My first thoughts are motherboard, someone mentioned maybe power supply. I’m terrible at making a story short so good luck ready...
Today is July 3, a Saturday. On Thursday I was playing Valorant and my PC just decided it wanted to turn off. It ended up coming back on in a few minutes without me doing anything, didn’t play anything bc it was late, I put it to sleep and went to bed. Friday I was playing Valorant again and I lost all internet (only my pc had an issue - phone still could use WiFi). Then about a minute or so after the internet drop it turned off. After being off for about 30 seconds it turned on and off rapidly about 7 times then stayed off. I gave it a bit and turned it on. Everything within the pc turned on normal but no display was given to my monitors. I tried turning it off after a bit and the case’s power button wasn’t working. Turned it on again and it worked like normal but talking to a friend I wanted to get into bios, and after I turned it off it went back to no display. This morning I turned it on and nothing happens for a few minutes, then the asus start up screen shows, only to become frozen... seems some USB’s don’t put out power as well.
Any help would be great. I was starting to plan for cpu/mobo upgrades but I kind of wanted to wait for next gen cpus. (Currently a Ryzen and I want to g too intel).

UPDATE (the same day around 7pm):
I hooked my of up to brothers psu and I still get to the asus startup screen only for it to freeze

Last edited:

jdog7400

Honorable
Dec 6, 2017
My build is:
Ryzen 7 1700
32Gb of Corsair Ram
Evga 2070Super
Asus Prime X370-pro mobo
Evga nex 750B 80+ bronze PSU
1tb wd black HDD
1tb Samsung 979EVO plus ssd (m.2)