PC have mini freezes and fps drops

CDVM

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Hello, well i dont know if this is the right category because i dont know whats the problem in my PC so i will post it here :/

since 1 week ago i am having problems with my pc with some freezes and fps drops, made a format but i did a driver backup so i have the same drivers (something stupid i believe) and i am having some almost unnoticeable freezes (annoying while i play) and the most noticeable thing is that the fps drops from 120 to 90 when i move the mouse constantly and tested with my old common mouse and have the same problem, i noticed that while i was recording the next video (i was playing too) it freeze a lot more to the point that to change from window to another it taked a lot more than the usual considerng the "fast" PC i have, here is the video i made so u guys can see the mini freezes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8nTPRMDOgc&feature=youtu.be

PC Info:
Mobo: P8z77-M Pro
Processor: i5 3470
Ram: Vengeance 2x4gb 1600 Mhz
Video: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870
Storage 1: SSD 120 GB Vertex 4
Storage 2: HDD 300 GB WD
Power Supply: Cooler Master Extreme 500W
Mouse: Logitech g700s

I have 2 years already with the computer and its the first time it have this kind of problems, i think i will format it completely tomorrow including the drivers to see if it fixes

Edit: Before all this problems, when i turned the PC on it loaded so fast that the windows logo did not even formed completely but now it complete the logo and 1 second later it send me to the desktop

Thanks & Regards

CDVM

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012

Hello, thanks for answering... i used PC Wizard and AIDA64 but now i downloaded the Mobo Utility AI Suite II to check all that stuff

Idle:
2rps5qv.jpg

Gaming:
33yja4n.jpg

As u can see in the Gaming photo, the 12V dropped for less than a second once and i dont know the reason, it happened to the Vcore once too...

CDVM

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012

ok, looks like is my graphic card is the problem, 15 min ago i retarted the PC to search some stuff in the bios and the graphic card stopped sending signal to the Monitor, after some tries it sended signal again but since i read somewhere about that the graphic card start bending after some time in fact my graphic card was a bit bended and tried to put it in his right place but it did not sended signal again so i put it like before and nothing, changed the pins position and it started sending signal again, now the question is, why is this happening? is it really the GPU? or is a PSU problem?

PD: forget about the Mouse FPS thing, after some tests with some friends, its a problem in the game.

Toolguns

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
Make sure you check Windows Updates are all current.
I had similar problems and I thought it was my GPU/CPU or corrupted files...
I checked Windows Update and for some reason I had to manually update.
After Updating my random FPS drops went away... Check that out just to make sure. Go into Control Panel and Windows Update.

TRENDING THREADS