Sep 7, 2014
Specs:
I7-9700k
32 GB of RAM
RTX 2080ti
500 TB SSD (Windows Installation)
4 TB HDD
1 TB M.2 SSD

I have had this computer for about a year now, but about 6 months ago I started noticing issues and ever since then it has spiraled out of control. I use this computer for gaming and work, I don't do any questionable things thsy could lead to viruses (scanned with Malewarebytes, Norton, and Asus PC Health Check), but my computer sure acts like it has 1000 viruses in it.

• Almost every single game I play and app I use has some sort of big issue that prevents me from playing until I fix it. Basically, if there is a known but rare issue with a game, I am guaranteed to have it. They are all different from eachother though apart from the occasional hard freeze that completely locks up my computer
  • My computer continues to slow down just performing normal OS tasks like startup, opening apps, copying, etc.
  • When I have issues I am completely unable to use ctrl alt delete sometimes.
  • Windows seems to randomly dismount my 4 tb hard drive, requiring a system restart.
  • Task manager is not able to kill unresponsive tasks a good amount of the time.
  • Plus a plethora of other incredibly annoying issues that all together, combine to make an annoying mess that has me at my wits end.

I have tried diagnostic tools to figure this out, such as the PC Health Check. I have tried scanning for viruses, and I have run the windows drive Health check on all my drives. I have absolutely 0 clue why computer is acting this way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.