[SOLVED] PC having stability problem after minor cleaning

Mar 3, 2021
Yesterday I did some minor cleaning. Mainly tidying and re-installing my new psu and gpu riser back after trying to narrow down a random stuttering issue, which turns out to be the hdd. I air dusted only the case, fans and radiator and everything else was left intact because it was last cleaned 6 months ago

After reinstalling everything, my pc wouldn't send a signal to my monitor. It happened once few months back when I newly installed the gpu riser and i got it to worked after reseating the rams. I've tried reseating them again earlier and got them to work after a few attemps. But my system is now very unstable, browser pages would keep crashing and blue screens randomly.

I've tried running only single ram on the last slot (following the instructions manual) and it doesnt boot. After changing it to the 2nd ram slot the pc booted and ran very smoothly until i decided to try my second ram stick on the same slot, it wouldn't boot again.

I'm currently running rams on both 1st and 3rd slot (originally using 2nd and 4th) and got the pc booting again, but still having crashes on browser's page and some stabiliy issue. I'm testing the rams with memtest86 for almost an hour and I've got 37 errors at the moment. And at this point, I'm not sure whether if its the ram or the ram slots which is causing the problem.

System specs are Windows 10 Pro, i5 9400F, Asus B365M-A, 2x Kingston HyperX 8GB 2666mhz, Gtx1060 6gb, Thermaltake Gx1 600w Psu

600W PSU will always stand out imo as not too viable.
Another thing, is your windows installed on your HDD? It could be that failing.
Would look into getting an SSD or two if you game.
RAM could be your issue as well, but just hearing that you had prior issues with the HDD makes me think that's the cause.

Mar 3, 2021
600W PSU will always stand out imo as not too viable.
Another thing, is your windows installed on your HDD? It could be that failing.
Would look into getting an SSD or two if you game.
RAM could be your issue as well, but just hearing that you had prior issues with the HDD makes me think that's the cause.
I was running fine with 450w under load, even with my previous R9 280x gpu. 600w should be plenty imo. My os is installed in my SSD, and no hdd was plugged in during the all the failed boot attempts and crashes.