[SOLVED] PC having weird issues

mrhoppsmc

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Hello Guys,

My pc is having problems with gaming. When I play a game like Assassins Creed Odyssey or Battlefield the game just runs so bad. When I look around it's awful like its low FPS but MSI Afterburner is showing 60 FPS. I use VSYNC with a 60hz monitor.

Solution
Nope it shouldn't. Though now that you mention it, make sure Windows 10 has the latest updates by double checking in Windows update.

And if that still doesn't work, follow the instructions in my signature on how to update your networking drivers which could most certainly cause the microstutter. Your board comes with an Intel I-219 NIC.

mrhoppsmc

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
It's probably microsutter. Try updating your graphics drivers.

Make sure your BIOS is up to date aswell and you are running your memory at its rated XMP frequency.
I have all drivers up to date and the mobo is auto running the turbo for the cpu and ram. I believe 4.4ghz and 3200mhz respectively. I thing to note, I do not have my windows 10 activated. Would that cause issues?

Nope it shouldn't. Though now that you mention it, make sure Windows 10 has the latest updates by double checking in Windows update.

And if that still doesn't work, follow the instructions in my signature on how to update your networking drivers which could most certainly cause the microstutter. Your board comes with an Intel I-219 NIC.

Solution

mrhoppsmc

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009

Okay. Will let you know what happens.