pc headset to Xbox headset adapter

Tuck_n_Tay

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
Yesterday my xbox headset broke and I don't want to buy another one, I was wondering if anyone know about an adapter for a pc headset to an xbox plug . Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
Yea then you will have to look for a Y adapter that brings together the Audio and Mic. I use a Wireless Turtle Beach Headset so i just use the cable for the Mic only and the base station gets all the audio. If you don't need audio though the headset then just get the 3.5 to 2.5 adapter and just use it on the mic. If you need both then you need that Y Adapter AND you need to make sure the 3.5 to 2.5 adapter carries Audio and Mic.
You want a 3.5mm to 2.5mm Headphone jack adapter. You have to make sure that the Headphones you use though have the Mic and Headphones in one jack. if they are two seperate jacks then you need another kind of adapter to combine those and then go to throught the 3.5 to 2.5 adapter. Might be easier to just get a new xbox headset.

Tuck_n_Tay

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013

They have two different jacks

Yea then you will have to look for a Y adapter that brings together the Audio and Mic. I use a Wireless Turtle Beach Headset so i just use the cable for the Mic only and the base station gets all the audio. If you don't need audio though the headset then just get the 3.5 to 2.5 adapter and just use it on the mic. If you need both then you need that Y Adapter AND you need to make sure the 3.5 to 2.5 adapter carries Audio and Mic.

Solution