Question PC inconsistently booting after CPU upgrade

Mar 11, 2021
Recently I upgraded the CPU on my PC and added another SSD. The original CPU was a Ryzen 5 2600, which never gave me any issues, I upgraded to a Ryzen 5 3600. My Motherboard is a Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, I have the Bios update that is for 3rd Gen processors so I assumed it wouldn't be an issue. However I now need to restart anywhere from 3 to 5 times for the PC to boot properly. Once it does boot I don't notice any issues. I also added another SSD but I'm assuming that doesn't really contribute to the issue. The only time I saw someone with a similar issue it was due to non compatible RAM, but my RAM hasn't been changed.

Mar 11, 2021
and what happened if you don't restart? bsod? hard crash?
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB Red Devil Video Card
PSU: EVGA G3 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, SK hynix Gold S31 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

I think that should be everything? What do you mean by if I don't restart, like if I just shutdown? Everything behaves normal once it does boot. The issue is when I go to turn it on from shut down that it seems to take multiple attempts to boot. Everything seems to be on as I notice no difference in anything lighting up or fans spinning between a failed boot and a success. Sometimes the RGB in the fans peripherals will even go to the ones I have set in the program I run them through.