Question PC INFINITE BOOTLOOP AFTER OVERCLOCKING

Apr 17, 2022
ASUS p7p55-M
INTEL I3540
SSD SAMSUNG EVO
WINDOWS 10

After a successful attempt to overclock the processor, the desktop computer constantly restarts.
Specifically:

Loads everything without any problems, until the windows logo appears and the indication is ready for auto-repair. However, it then restarts and does not release any further screens as expected. This also happens with the extra storage media, USB, CD-ROM, so I can not restore the system.

I tried many solutions, memory change, bios cleaning without result. The system does not overheat anyway. Desperation...

ASUS p7p55-M
INTEL I3540
SSD SAMSUNG EVO
WINDOWS 10

After a successful attempt to overclock the processor, the desktop computer constantly restarts.
Specifically:

Loads everything without any problems, until the windows logo appears and the indication is ready for auto-repair. However, it then restarts and does not release any further screens as expected. This also happens with the extra storage media, USB, CD-ROM, so I can not restore the system.

I tried many solutions, memory change, bios cleaning without result. The system does not overheat anyway. Desperation...
Just how did you overclock it, raising FSB ?

ASUS p7p55-M
INTEL I3540
SSD SAMSUNG EVO
WINDOWS 10

Specifically:

That would actually be an unsuccessful overclock. A successful overclock would be a faster, stable and working PC.

Switch off PSU and unplug from outlet. Remove CMOS battery(small coin battery) from motherboard. Wait 10 minutes then reinstall battery, connect power, switch on and press power button.

Apr 17, 2022
I have done this all night, disasembling everything. I have changed even the bios battery. I have cleared it through jumbers. unfortunately nothing happens. Cause I am writing here...

TRENDING THREADS