Question PC Internet Problems

cgresser24

Commendable
Aug 16, 2017
I have been gaming on my PC for quite a long time and my internet has always been perfect. Recently i’ve been playing Rust and on discord calls with my friends and i’m having trouble. First of all on discord the voice connect is constantly on red which it has never been before. And secondly, the lag when i’m playing is unbearable just people teleporting and can’t even interact with objects. I’m plugged in through ethernet and have never had this problem up until a day or two ago and it won’t stop. I could use some help here.

cgresser24

Commendable
Aug 16, 2017
I have been gaming on my PC for quite a long time and my internet has always been perfect. Recently i’ve been playing Rust and on discord calls with my friends and i’m having trouble. First of all on discord the voice connect is constantly on red which it has never been before. And secondly, the lag when i’m playing is unbearable just people teleporting and can’t even interact with objects. I’m plugged in through ethernet and have never had this problem up until a day or two ago and it won’t stop. I could use some help here.
Also i have restarted my router plenty of times and even contacted my service provider to do it from their end.