[SOLVED] PC is crashing at random while either installing games on steam, or while playing games.

Dec 22, 2018
So my old power supply died yesterday and I got a new one, turned out my data was corrupted, so I had to reset it, luckily I was able to keep some of my old files. However, today and last night my computer began crashing randomly while I was installing games. I thought I fixed the problem today because as it turned out, it did not keep my graphics driver. Later after that I ran the Windows diagnostic program, but it said nothing was wrong. But unforunately none of that semed to do anything because it continued crashing. Today I was playing Warframe, and it crashed within 30 minutes, even though it's been running it totally fine for the past 2 years. I am beyond frustrated and would rather not pay 100 dollars just to have some tech company go "yep, stuff isn't working". If anybody could help me, and hell, maybe even fix this problem, that would be so incredible I wouldn't have the words to express my gratitude.

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD FX-6300
GPU: Nvidia GTX 760
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB
HDD: Seagate ST9250315AS 250GB
RAM: 2 4 GB sticks of RAM
MBD: Asus M5A78L-M LX3