PC is dying (maybe power supply)

Nov 8, 2018
Hello guys, for a long time my PC have been making weird noises when powering it on (really loud), but we could solve it by restarting the computer couple of times and most of the times it will work and the noise will go away (weird), when its worse, like today- it just went on and made the same loud noise and then the power went off right away, and then like that it will restart and try to power on forever (with the noise still on) and shut down every time.
So I cleaned the dust in the PC abit, and now its like before, with the noise but when I shut it down couple of times and turn on it will solve.
It's really weird and its probably the power supply, but I'd like to hear your opinions guys.

CPU:
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.40GHz

Motherboard:
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z87-HD3 (SOCKET 0)

Graphics:
Intel HD Graphics 4600

Case:
ZALMAN Z3 PLUS

Power supply:
zeus power supply PS520GW

Nov 8, 2018
Oh man thanks, are you from Israel?
Is that the best cheap power supply? I need the cheapest with most quality I can.
Also, are you sure if it will fit my case and everything?

Nov 8, 2018
It's not too hard to install , but if your not comfortable doing so let a shop do it. It won't take them long to perform the switch.
Hey dude I'm bumping this thread because I got the chance to upgrade my PC and I want to buy a new power supply and graphics card.
I also have a video of the issue of the thread so maybe you can assure if its the power supply.