Question Pc is dying

Mar 31, 2021
My pc screen randomly shuts off, along with my audio, kbm lights, this canbe idle or playing a game. My pc lights dont turnnoff i have to restartt my pc to fix. I cant normal shutdown i hav to force (hold down the button). Im just really lost and lookingfor a fix
CPU - Amd ryzen 5 2600x
MOBO - Gigabyte B450M DS3H (no wifi, v1)
RAM - corsair vengance rgb pro 2x8 ddr4 i use 2133mhz
SSD - Samsung 970 evo EDIT: its also 2 weeks old
GPU - rx 580
PSU - IPSG 750w br semi atx (2 weeks old)
CHASSIS - Corsair
OS - windows 10 pro
OS VER 20H2 19042.631
i recently reset my pc like a week ago and it fixed it for a bit then started happening. Note this was with the ssd and before the reset it was hdd so its not a drive problem. I got a new psu near december because i had the same problem but then instead of just keep on crahsing i couldnt even turn it on it fixed it for like 3 months then its happening again this is really a mess and I don’t know what to do. I made this pc 2 years ago.

DSzymborski

Titan
The thing is that i got it at micro center and ive tried 3 diffrent psus (all of them from microcenter) it was like 100$ and not from china

I can't find any information about this PSU on Google. You're going to have to supply more information, preferably either a brand/model or a picture of the side of the PSU that has data on it. You're asking a question that generally involves the PSU without giving full info about the PSUs.

DSzymborski

Titan
No and cmw i think

They're not asking for whether it starts with CMW. We know it starts with CMW or something similar. They're asking for the full model of the RAM. It'll look something like

CMK16GX4M2B3200C16

It would also be useful to know some more details of the history. When you say "reset" what was the exact process you used? There are multiple ways to refresh Windows, not all good ones. Like above, we need to know everything about your PC we possibly can.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
For ram can you do this which also will give bios info,

download hwinfo,
install and open it=click run,
close the top window which is the system summary,
in the main window at the left top click "save report",
at the bottom of the next window check "Summary for Clipboard",
after that you'll see what's in the pc,
copy by clicking "copy to clipboard" and rightclick+paste in your next respons

is a good tool anyway for looking at temps and such as well.

Mar 31, 2021
They're not asking for whether it starts with CMW. We know it starts with CMW or something similar. They're asking for the full model of the RAM. It'll look something like

CMK16GX4M2B3200C16

It would also be useful to know some more details of the history. When you say "reset" what was the exact process you used? There are multiple ways to refresh Windows, not all good ones. Like above, we need to know everything about your PC we possibly can.
So before i was on a hdd and i just unplugged it, plugged in my new ssd and got a usb with the windows installation thingy on it (i ran it and selected usb) and then i plugged it into my pc and booted from it and it worked. I have the latest amd drivers and ive tried uninstlaling them and the same problem occurs, my ram is CMW16GX4M2E3200C16

Mar 31, 2021
I can't find any information about this PSU on Google. You're going to have to supply more information, preferably either a brand/model or a picture of the side of the PSU that has data on it. You're asking a question that generally involves the PSU without giving full info about the PSUs.
Its Powerspec

No and cmw i think
You never updated BIOS in 2 years. That's a problem with Ryzen. Here you can download BIOS for your MB. Update to the most recent version but you have to read the discription step by step. For some versions you have to update some drivers first.

CMW16GX4M2E3200C16
There's written a versionnumber next to this modelnumber on the sticks. What does it say?

Mar 31, 2021
You never updated BIOS in 2 years. That's a problem with Ryzen. Here you can download BIOS for your MB. Update to the most recent version but you have to read the discription step by step. For some versions you have to update some drivers first.

There's written a versionnumber next to this modelnumber on the sticks. What does it say?
I updated bios also can i check that on the pc like using cpuz

Mar 31, 2021
By the way, if i dont change the ram will it damage any parts? And do i have to buy the ram again just make sure its a diffrent version? Do you have any suggestions. Edit: btw i havent overclocked

What do you mean? What do i do
Every model of Corsair LPX has different versions. Every version use it's own make and model dram chips. Not every version works stable with Ryzen. Ver. 3.20 is one of them. Better buy ram with Samsung B-die or Micron E-die chips like this Crucial Ballisitx kit. It uses Micron E-die chips and is very good compatible with Ryzen.

By the way, if i dont change the ram will it damage any parts?
No

Mar 31, 2021
Every model of Corsair LPX has different versions. Every version use it's own make and model dram chips. Not every version works stable with Ryzen. Ver. 3.20 is one of them. Better buy ram with Samsung B-die or Micron E-die chips like this Crucial Ballisitx kit. It uses Micron E-die chips and is very good compatible with Ryzen.

No
Something weird, its shutting down in the morning i just restart and it works perfectly fine for the rest of the day. Also audio stutters then cuts out