Question Pc is failing to start after some changes in the bios

mantoooxas

Commendable
Sep 18, 2018
Hi, id really be happy if someone could help me out. :(
So i was too optimistic about oc but wanted to gain some extra fps on high demanding components games but because of my incompetence ive gotten myself into trouble. I've had changed "ai overclocker tuner" to xmp1 also enabled xmp on "ezmode". So i saved and exited afterwards, pc rebooted, got past asus logo, but it shut off on itself and turned on again, and so it repeated itself until monitor went completely black. Read on some info about reseting bios by replacing cmos. It did help to get to bios, so i changed some settings(cant quite remember it was a month ago). I remember setting 3.8 or something like that on core ratio and i had no problem running my pc.
Until today, i was playing rdr2 not even maxed out on graphics settings averaging 40fps, unlike what i saw benchmarks on yt with same specs. So I again decides to try oc'ing with ai suite3 instead of using bios. So I thought I should reset bios settings to default in case it doesnt interfare with ai suite oc. And the history repeated itself, now I cant get it working.
Pc specs:
Cpu - I7-10700k
Gpu- Gigabyte rtx 3080
MB - Ausus tuf z490 gaming plus
Psu - gigabyte gp-p850gm
Ram - 2x8gb 3200mhz xpg spectrix d41
Cpu cooler - Deepcool captain 240x white
P.s. I have some photos of current bios settings not sure how to upload here

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
Just reset BIOS to default settings, enable XMP and leave it like that. You don't need any sort of overclocking, you rig is already a beast and can easily run all types of games at high frames.

mantoooxas

Commendable
Sep 18, 2018
Just reset BIOS to default settings, enable XMP and leave it like that. You don't need any sort of overclocking, you rig is already a beast and can easily run all types of games at high frames.
I did try reseting it thats what caused pc to fail to start again. However I changed "ez system tuning" to extreme and it seems to have fixed it for me. Gave me like 20+ fps boost on rdr2, not sure if the temps and voltages are right tho

View: https://imgur.com/a/ia7g3cW
Took a second photo after playing rdr2 for 4 hours straight