ASRock Phantom Gaming D Radeon RX580 8G OC
intel core i5 7400
8gigs ram (dont know the brand)
1ssd 250gb
1hdd 500gb
msi h110m pro-vh plus

i hope some of you can help

Solution
My case stand on a desk next to a wall it can and I've clean the rig 2weeks ago. But in the front corner of the case the hot air can not escape
Again I just want to reiterate, there's nothing wrong with current temps from what we can see. Gpu is high maybe but not concerning if that's under heavy load.

Don't have to go changing everything until you have an issue. Up to you. But if you are starting to push CPU temps over 85 degrees, or GPU temps above 85, then I'd do something IMO.

Ihavenoname123

Prominent
Aug 7, 2019
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Define "hot"?
What CPU / GPU temperatures are you reaching? (individual CPU cores would be useful)

i have played one game of battlefield 1
my gpu hit 75 degrees
and my cpu has
cor #0 max 68c
core #1 has max 69degrees
core #2 has max 65 degrees
core #3 has 66 degrees
when i put my hand in the pc case it feels hot inside
my psu feels also hot mabay it is the airflow or something

Last edited:

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
cor #0 max 68c
core #1 has max 69degrees
core #2 has max 65 degrees
core #3 has 66 degrees

Well those temperatures are well within safe ranges.

Computers will naturally feel hot inside as you have several components that can all operate sometimes up to 90 degrees. As long as your CPU temperatures stay below 85 degrees, you're fine (80 degrees ideally).

What is your PSU make and model?

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
To summarize what others have already said: For a computer, that ain't hot or anything near to it.

Case warmth to the human touch should be expected on virtually any system that's only air cooled after it's been under use, and particularly under heavily loaded use, for a period of time.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
ideally you want something like this:
images

Cuss_ed

Prominent
Aug 10, 2019
yeah 620's enough
what's your case? can it breath?
i don't have an intake, only two exhaust but my case has side vent and front filter (it breathes like a sleeping baby).
might be a stupid question but, is the rig clean?

*as for the additional 'fan connection issue' get an adaptor

Ihavenoname123

Prominent
Aug 7, 2019
yeah 620's enough
what's your case? can it breath?
i don't have an intake, only two exhaust but my case has side vent and front filter (it breathes like a sleeping baby).
might be a stupid question but, is the rig clean?

*as for the additional 'fan connection issue' get an adaptor
My case stand on a desk next to a wall it can and I've clean the rig 2weeks ago. But in the front corner of the case the hot air can not escape

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Again I just want to reiterate, there's nothing wrong with current temps from what we can see. Gpu is high maybe but not concerning if that's under heavy load.

Don't have to go changing everything until you have an issue. Up to you. But if you are starting to push CPU temps over 85 degrees, or GPU temps above 85, then I'd do something IMO.

Last edited:
Solution