PC is Making my room hot

Demon_3

Prominent
Jul 5, 2017
Hello everyone,i have had this problem for a while,i have a small room and i Game a lot. when i go out of my room there is Not that hear and the Air is better.
I Need some help to Reduce the hear in my room

also my pc

GPU: gtx 750ti
cpu: amd fx 6300

(also my Window is Opened/tilted the whole day)

Solution
Computers get hot and the heat must go somewhere, especially when gaming (system under heavier processing load) for long periods of time.

Better airflow/ventilation into the room is your only solution.

Even using higher quality, more efficient cooling components on your PC will not solve this problem, although your components may be cooler. The system will still generate heat and it must go somewhere (your room).

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Computers get hot and the heat must go somewhere, especially when gaming (system under heavier processing load) for long periods of time.

Better airflow/ventilation into the room is your only solution.

Even using higher quality, more efficient cooling components on your PC will not solve this problem, although your components may be cooler. The system will still generate heat and it must go somewhere (your room).

Solution
Yep, computers make heat. My GTX 970 and FX 8320 combo dump out heat when gaming. I've been hooked on Mass Effect, which stresses the heck out of the GPU and the CPU isn't under much usage. Games that stress both together (like GTA V or BF4) - holy crap. It becomes a space heater.

Sam Poland

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
I would get creative: duct tape, 6" dryer ducting, 6" dryer duct exhaust fan. Vent the exhaust from the power supply out your window. Make sure you get that exhaust fan. The power supply fan won't be strong enough to push the air through the vent. You need a fan to 'pull' the hot air out.
Make a kind of shroud for the outside part or just pull it from the window if you suspect rain lol.

Most modern computers vent out of way more than the power supply (mine has 3 exhaust fans), and most modern cases don't vent from the PSU anyway (it typically has a filtered air intake of its own)

TRENDING THREADS