PC is not booting. Stuck h Motherboard logo

hemantrtk980

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018
PC is not booting up it is stuck at "Asus in search of incredible" and I can't enter the UEFI BIOS too. My motherboard lights are blinking including the GPU slot lights.
Mobo- Asus z270p.

Solution
OK. For the SSD, is it NVMe M.2 based or SATA 2.5"? For testing, I would try temporarily unplugged the two drives that are NOT being used for your OS installation. Sometimes folks have startup trouble with multiple drives attached until the OS is up and running on primary drive. This is a rare occurrence though, and I admit only having heard of this possibility a few times over the years. Worth a try though. For that matter, you could try disconnecting all drives just to see if you can get into the UEFI.
Can you provide full system specs? Have you tried rechecking all your cable connections, reseating GPU, RAM, ect? Sometimes a loose connection somewhere can cause issues. A hang at POST can often be a particular device that your PC is "chewing" on causing the boot delay.

hemantrtk980

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018
Motherboard - Asus z270p
Processor- Intel i7 7700k
RAM - 2*8 GB
GPU - GTX 1080ti
I tried checking RAM and changing their slots even tried changing GPU slot.
Processor and GPU are heating up.

OK. For the SSD, is it NVMe M.2 based or SATA 2.5"? For testing, I would try temporarily unplugged the two drives that are NOT being used for your OS installation. Sometimes folks have startup trouble with multiple drives attached until the OS is up and running on primary drive. This is a rare occurrence though, and I admit only having heard of this possibility a few times over the years. Worth a try though. For that matter, you could try disconnecting all drives just to see if you can get into the UEFI.

Solution