[SOLVED] PC is not powering on even if it the motherboard had power.

Oct 30, 2021
My Desktop randomly shut off last night for no reason while i was sleeping woke up and seen the ram RGB was lit up but nothing else fans weren't spinning at all go to restart it and nothing doesn't wanna power back on i have verified that the PSU is getting power and works and the motherboard works but really dont know what would be the problem cause it was just working before i fell asleep.

PC Specs:
MSI- MPG Z390 Gaming Plus
I7-9700K 3.6GHz
Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB
Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16gb Pro
Corsair H105 73 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
BarraCuda 4TB
Samsung 860 1TB
Samsung 980 1TB

Solution
the PSU getting power, and trying to 'do something' when the power button is pushed does not really equate to a 'known good PSU'...

You can start by dropping to one RAM stick, removing/disconnecting all drives, remove GPU, clear CMOS, and give it another shot with monitor connected to mainboards HDMI or DIsplay Port out...

If it still will not really begin to power up beyond a few RAM LEDs, w/ no fans turning, etc., you might need a known good PSU just to rule that out. (do NOT mix any modular cables between PSUs!)
the PSU getting power, and trying to 'do something' when the power button is pushed does not really equate to a 'known good PSU'...

You can start by dropping to one RAM stick, removing/disconnecting all drives, remove GPU, clear CMOS, and give it another shot with monitor connected to mainboards HDMI or DIsplay Port out...

If it still will not really begin to power up beyond a few RAM LEDs, w/ no fans turning, etc., you might need a known good PSU just to rule that out. (do NOT mix any modular cables between PSUs!)

Solution