pc is not turning on and psu is ok

Samson_4

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
from a last week , i am reinstalling a gpu because gpu is not working correctly. so when removing pc is turned on but expectly turned off automatically and not turing on . i decided to clean heatsink but i went to buy thermal paste and cleaning of sink i given to my sister she is lazy .
when i came back without thermalpaste because not available in store . i saw my sister clean dry thermal paste with screw driver

Lutfij

Titan
1| Your post will need some restructuring, it's kind of hard for me to understand though I'll try and respond as much as I can.

2| Did your sister clean the thermal paste using a screw driver? If so might want to shoot us a pic of the extend of the damage on your CPU's IHS.

3| Your thread title says your PSU is alright, well you forgot to include your full system's specs since this is more of a troubleshooting thread. List them as:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

4| Can you clarify what sort of an issue you have been facing with your GPU?

Samson_4

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
yes my sister do this with screwdriver but any cause by scratch them. and pc fan moves like blinking and stop automatically no timing of stop but maximum time i know 10 sec when replug my main switch to mobo . or i replaced cmos cell and tried to reset by removing cmos battery and hold powerbutton for 20sec . and i tried to remove all plugs and reinstalled not work.