Question PC is not turning on

Akhilram

Commendable
May 22, 2017
I've been using this PC for the last 2 years. Recently, all of a sudden, it stopped getting turned on, I took it to many service centers, and when they connect it , it turns on, always this is what happens, after this, I take this PC home and connect, it turn on, Only once, just after taking it from the service center. After that, same thing happens. There are no problems with the connection, electrician Checked it. Please find me a solution, I couldn't find any reason so far

I've been using this PC for the last 2 years. Recently, all of a sudden, it stopped getting turned on, I took it to many service centers, and when they connect it , it turns on, always this is what happens, after this, I take this PC home and connect, it turn on, Only once, just after taking it from the service center. After that, same thing happens. There are no problems with the connection, electrician Checked it. Please find me a solution, I couldn't find any reason so far
Well, there must be something wrong with your home electrical installation, maybe too low voltage or lack of earthing/ground.

Latest posts