Question PC is not turning on ?

May 9, 2021
Hello, my friend just got his first pc and its not turning on. The rgb fans/rgb from the motherboard are all lit up however, but the gpu is not, and the system isn't actually starting up. The power button is completely unresponsive, and he even attempted to force start it. He has checked and made sure everything is plugged in where it needs to be, yet with everything seeming okay the system is still not booting up. I've been trying to help him for a couple days now, but he's out of options, and he doesn't have another power supply or anything like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
EVGA Rtx 3060-ti
EVGA 650 B5 PSU
ASRock B450 Steel Legend Mobo
XPG Z1 3200 CL16 RAM
NVME SSD

popatim

Titan
Hello, my friend just got his first pc and its not turning on. The rgb fans/rgb from the motherboard are all lit up however, but the gpu is not, and the system isn't actually starting up. The power button is completely unresponsive, and he even attempted to force start it. He has checked and made sure everything is plugged in where it needs to be, yet with everything seeming okay the system is still not booting up. I've been trying to help him for a couple days now, but he's out of options, and he doesn't have another power supply or anything like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
EVGA Rtx 3060-ti
EVGA 650 B5 PSU
ASRock B450 Steel Legend Mobo
XPG Z1 3200 CL16 RAM
NVME SSD

Just GOT it? Where is it from? Can it be returned?
or did you mean he 'Just Built It'?

TRENDING THREADS