[SOLVED] New build is not turning on ?

Aug 13, 2022
I just built my system for the first time and the diagnostic lights flash for the dram and the cpu for like half a sec. I didn’t know what to do so I asked my neighbor that built a Pc before and he said I did everything properly and he didn’t no the problem. He told me to ask micro center because that is where I got my parts from. After a long conversation they Said to bring it in for a diagnostic test, but I don’t want to spend the money. Is there anything I could do to fix it. Pls help me

My parts are:
X570 phantom gaming 4
5600G
Corsair vengeance 3200 mhz cl16 RGB pro sl
600 watt 80 + PSU
Sn570 500gig
X3 Monetech black

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
On the bioschip located on the motherboard is if i'm right a small sticker which gives the current bios version, look at it and tell me which it is. Might be the next, might be a similar chip located on the motherboard,

YOFR5PA.png

Aug 13, 2022
I couldn’t find a sticker at the place u said but I find a sticker close to it and it said p4.20. Also on the motherboard there is sticker which I think is placed by micro center say it is 5000 series ready. And when I contacted them they said the lights wouldn’t flash if the cpu doesn’t work. So the cpu has to work for the lights to flash I think. ( The 5600g came out after the rest of the 5000 series

Also try to follow this

Solution
Aug 13, 2022
Tysm for helping me. I followed the checklist and I had a feeling that the standoffs were placed incorrectly so after I fouled it out of the case it started working for some reason. Thanks a lot for the help.

Reactions: Vic 40