[SOLVED] pc is running but there is no diplay

Apr 10, 2021
i have a pc i bought 3 years ago
i wanted to play on it but when i start the pc is running all the fans are running gpu fan cpu fan hard drive working
but the monitor displays nothing i tried cleaning the ram got every usb out and its still not running
i checked the monitor and its fine the cable and its fine what i have to do ?

Solution
Okay, try booting the PC until it boots to Desktop. By this, I mean wait for a few seconds and don't turn the PC off so Windows can boot completely. After booting to Desktop, press different keyboard keys and listen to your headphone/speaker if it makes that sound error that Windows make when you smash keys on Desktop. It sounds like a one beep noise that lasts like a second. This is to determine if the PC really boots or it just powers on but do not start fully.

Also, sorry but this is my last reply as I'm really sleepy. Maybe someone else can help you while I'm getting some sleep. Good luck.

akimikage

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
Okay, try booting the PC until it boots to Desktop. By this, I mean wait for a few seconds and don't turn the PC off so Windows can boot completely. After booting to Desktop, press different keyboard keys and listen to your headphone/speaker if it makes that sound error that Windows make when you smash keys on Desktop. It sounds like a one beep noise that lasts like a second. This is to determine if the PC really boots or it just powers on but do not start fully.

Also, sorry but this is my last reply as I'm really sleepy. Maybe someone else can help you while I'm getting some sleep. Good luck.

Solution
Apr 10, 2021

if i reset the cmos will it work