[SOLVED] Pc is stuck at Mother Board screen with loading dots.

Jun 28, 2020
So i was on discord on a call. Friend asked me to play R6 Siege and i tried to open it a couple times i didn't. I tried opening steam same thing. Only the browser was wokring and the dicord. Didn't open other apps. So thinking its a glitch or something (I'm not a computer person so i didn't know about it) i restart and it starts to restart but then i get a black screen. Not knowing what to do i do a force shutdown pressing down the power button. So now when i turn it on it gets stuck on my mother boards screen with loading dots under it. I look it up online they say you shutdown a couple times it'll take me to some recovery advanced options screen. I do it but everytime i get that Preparing automatic repair nothing happens after that i get a black screen. And there's always a split second glimpse of what i think is a command post. All black minimized screen with white text in it. But then there's just a black screen. Every where i read they tell you to go into safe mode. But how do it do that ? If i can't even get into the Advanced options and all that. Help .. and keep it as noob friendly as possible.

Solution
So i was on discord on a call. Friend asked me to play R6 Siege and i tried to open it a couple times i didn't. I tried opening steam same thing. Only the browser was wokring and the dicord. Didn't open other apps. So thinking its a glitch or something (I'm not a computer person so i didn't know about it) i restart and it starts to restart but then i get a black screen. Not knowing what to do i do a force shutdown pressing down the power button. So now when i turn it on it gets stuck on my mother boards screen with loading dots under it. I look it up online they say you shutdown a couple times it'll take me to some recovery advanced options screen. I do it but everytime i get that Preparing automatic repair nothing happens after...

Ferimer

Distinguished
So i was on discord on a call. Friend asked me to play R6 Siege and i tried to open it a couple times i didn't. I tried opening steam same thing. Only the browser was wokring and the dicord. Didn't open other apps. So thinking its a glitch or something (I'm not a computer person so i didn't know about it) i restart and it starts to restart but then i get a black screen. Not knowing what to do i do a force shutdown pressing down the power button. So now when i turn it on it gets stuck on my mother boards screen with loading dots under it. I look it up online they say you shutdown a couple times it'll take me to some recovery advanced options screen. I do it but everytime i get that Preparing automatic repair nothing happens after that i get a black screen. And there's always a split second glimpse of what i think is a command post. All black minimized screen with white text in it. But then there's just a black screen. Every where i read they tell you to go into safe mode. But how do it do that ? If i can't even get into the Advanced options and all that. Help .. and keep it as noob friendly as possible.
You can try holding down the Shift While you hit the power button

Solution