[SOLVED] Pc is turning off by himself warning "shutting down" and then doesn't turn on immediatly

May 3, 2020
Good morning. A week ago, I was playing on my pc and it said randomly "shutting down". After that I couldn't turn it on immediatly. And then after sometimes 5 minutes, or a day, it turns on and starts working a random time, but then it happens again. I recently delivered the pc to someone that understands them better than me and he said "your components are working very well, with no dust and no overheating". He said it could be something that I plug in on the pc, or problems with the power plugs themselves. Could someone give me a word about that?

Edit: when it's off, sometimes it turns on by himself 5 seconds and then turns off

Solution
Hi @Faibit20
As your PC turns off himself the issue is might be related to following:
  1. Overheating.
  2. Hardware Problems.
  3. Driver Issues.
  4. Malware Infection.
  5. Battery Problems.
  6. UPS / Surge Protector Failure.
  7. Insufficient Charger Voltage.
  8. Dodgy Sleep Mode.
  9. Fast Startup Disadvantages.
  10. Out-of-date BIOS.
  11. Software Failures
  12. Problematic OS
We hope you will get rid to random shutdowns once after doing this.
Good morning. A week ago, I was playing on my pc and it said randomly "shutting down". After that I couldn't turn it on immediatly. And then after sometimes 5 minutes, or a day, it turns on and starts working a random time, but then it happens again. I recently delivered the pc to someone that understands them better than me and he said "your components are working very well, with no dust and no overheating". He said it could be something that I plug in on the pc, or problems with the power plugs themselves. Could someone give me a word about that?

Edit: when it's off, sometimes it turns on by himself 5 seconds and then turns off
What computer ?

May 2, 2020
Hi @Faibit20
As your PC turns off himself the issue is might be related to following:
  1. Overheating.
  2. Hardware Problems.
  3. Driver Issues.
  4. Malware Infection.
  5. Battery Problems.
  6. UPS / Surge Protector Failure.
  7. Insufficient Charger Voltage.
  8. Dodgy Sleep Mode.
  9. Fast Startup Disadvantages.
  10. Out-of-date BIOS.
  11. Software Failures
  12. Problematic OS
We hope you will get rid to random shutdowns once after doing this.

Solution