[SOLVED] PC is turning on and off

Apr 5, 2019
I was going to start playing when suddenly it played a loud static sound and froze, I couldn't shut it down so I held the power button to turn it off and turn it on again, it then continued to turn on and off continuously, I don't know what to do

Solution
Took all ram sticks out and back in in their exact places properly, at first it starts up everything is on then suddenly it felt quieter, then it continues to boot loop, I noticed that the GPU turns on for a sec and stops since its fans just turn on and then just turns off

Do not remove all the RAM. Just one kind. Remove the Tforce ram and try to boot with only the gskill in the proper memory slot for 2 sticks. If that works remove the Gskill and try with only the Tforce RAM.
Apr 5, 2019
As far as I know since someone else built it for me it's a

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-B250M-D3H
CPU: Intel core i7-7700k
GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 1060 6G
PSU:SEASONIC SS-520GM
RAM:2 sticks of 4gb DDR4from t-force and 2 sticks of 8gb ddr4 from g-skill

Apr 5, 2019
Can you take out all of the t force ram and try to boot?
And vice versa (take the other gskill kit out)
Took all ram sticks out and back in in their exact places properly, at first it starts up everything is on then suddenly it felt quieter, then it continues to boot loop, I noticed that the GPU turns on for a sec and stops since its fans just turn on and then just turns off

Do not remove all the RAM. Just one kind. Remove the Tforce ram and try to boot with only the gskill in the proper memory slot for 2 sticks. If that works remove the Gskill and try with only the Tforce RAM.

Solution