Question PC is very slow and sound comes out as a robot talking if I don't restart it .

Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys, I have this issue for almost a year, my pc needs a restart after I turn it on or it will move very slow and any sound played will sound like a robot, after a restart everything is fine, I had installed windows on my ssd and hdd, so I don't think that's the issue, tried reassembling everything, that doesn't work, every driver is updated and I have no clue what it's causing this, I also did some bios resets and still doing the same, I tried running without a keyboard mouse etc, nothing connected to it other then monitor, still nothing. my pc specs
-CPU i7 4771
-16gb ram
-GPU 270x
-motherboard Gigabyte z87x ud5h
running on windows 10 pro.

Ralston18

Titan
What audio hardware and software are you using?

Instead of restarting the computer, try just powering down the audio speakers and restarting them.

Try other known working speakers/audio.

Try your existing speakers and audio on another known working computer.

Determine if the problem stays with the computer or follows the speakers.

Boot as normal and observe Resource Monitor or Task Manager while the sound is "robotic".

Use both tools but only one at a time.

Then restart and look again for some difference in what resources are being used, to what extent (%) and what is using the resources.

Jun 24, 2020
What audio hardware and software are you using?

Instead of restarting the computer, try just powering down the audio speakers and restarting them.

Try other known working speakers/audio.

Try your existing speakers and audio on another known working computer.

Determine if the problem stays with the computer or follows the speakers.

Boot as normal and observe Resource Monitor or Task Manager while the sound is "robotic".

Use both tools but only one at a time.

Then restart and look again for some difference in what resources are being used, to what extent (%) and what is using the resources.
So I have my display with integrated speakers, the problem is with the pc since I tried to restart my display and it did not work, the issue is with my pc, it’s very laggy and it’s not usable, the cpu goes to 90-100% load without any programs running, after restart it goes back to normal to 3-5% with no programs running, on idle, temperature looks ok in both ways, It cant be a software issue cause I tried on Windows 7 and other drivers but nothing worked, also I get the same robotic sound on my headphones, tried back/front ports for audio, anything is just robotic before restart, YouTube, system sounds, games, not Even playable