Question PC Issue

Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help. So yesterday my computer was working fine but wanted to clean it because it’s been awhile. So I went outside this morning cleaned it and came back inside to make sure everything worked. When I turned it on everything would seem to work. Fans would turn on and led lights would work. But unfortunately I wouldn’t get any output from the monitor and it would say no signal found. My keyboard and mouse wouldn’t even light up either. I’ve tried resetting my bios by taking out the motherboards battery and putting it back in after a few minutes but didn’t fix anything. Can anyone help please?

Jun 1, 2020
My pc is a custom built. Built it 6 years ago.
Graphics Card: Radeon R9 380
Motherboard: 970A Gaming Pro Carbon
Power Supply: 600 Watt EVGA

I also swapped out my cmos battery with another and that didn’t even work either. Don’t know what else to do

Colif

Win 11 Master
well, shame its AMD or I would get you to take GPU out and run off the onboard, but I assume you don't have that.

Has the GPU got power cables running from PSU direct to it? Does it have a 6 pin or 8 pin power cable? Maybe you bumped it while cleaning?
Tried taking GPU out and putting it back in again?

Jun 1, 2020
well, shame its AMD or I would get you to take GPU out and run off the onboard, but I assume you don't have that.

Has the GPU got power cables running from PSU direct to it? Does it have a 6 pin or 8 pin power cable? Maybe you bumped it while cleaning?
Tried taking GPU out and putting it back in again?
Tried that and it’s a 8 PIN and its connected right into the power supply