Question Pc Issue

Mar 16, 2021
My pc when put in the temperature range of 50-60 C likes to completely shut off all monitors and all control goes black and turns fans to a unnatural speed.
I have a RTX 2080 Super
And a i7-9700k When I run games I used to have the ability to run it would just shut off at low temperatures, before the issue my pc could go up to 80 C without any problems. The temperature cap on my gpu is 84 C, yet all functions go away when it reaches the 50-60C range. Are there any solutions to this problem?

Feb 28, 2021
My pc when put in the temperature range of 50-60 C likes to completely shut off all monitors and all control goes black and turns fans to a unnatural speed.
I have a RTX 2080 Super
And a i7-9700k When I run games I used to have the ability to run it would just shut off at low temperatures, before the issue my pc could go up to 80 C without any problems. The temperature cap on my gpu is 84 C, yet all functions go away when it reaches the 50-60C range. Are there any solutions to this problem?
Is there any reason you have not mentioned fans and the cooler? They are responsible for controlling the heat after all. If this happened to a car you would check the antifreeze right?

Mar 16, 2021
Is there any reason you have not mentioned fans and the cooler? They are responsible for controlling the heat after all. If this happened to a car you would check the antifreeze right?
Im not sure what fans I have but I have 4 fans inside my case and 3 on my gpu other than that nothing else

Feb 28, 2021
Im not sure what fans I have but I have 4 fans inside my case and 3 on my gpu other than that nothing else
Are they all working properly? One thing to consider is a larger cpu cooler, mine is a Noctua with two fans directly attached. The one thing you can not have too much of is cooling but remember water has no place in an electric device like a computer

TRENDING THREADS