Pc just boots into a solid green screen when display is connected to graphics card

Toppingpfc

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
I’ve been having severe issues with my pc and I replaced the power supply today because of the instability. It booted into windows fine. I went to try playing a game (gtaV) and my pc instantly crashed after I began to load up the game. The screen went green and purple. I have an asus strix z270e motherboard, i7-7700k, asus strix 1080ti, a Corsair 750 watt psu, 2x 8 gigs of g.skill trident z ram. Now if my display is plugged into the graphics card the bios doesn’t show up the screen is just green when I turn on the computer. If I plug it directly into the motherboard it’s fine though.

Toppingpfc

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
I’ve used ddu to uninstall the drivers maybe about 7 times since it’s been crashing so much. I’ve tried drivers from September, August, November, December, and even the newest drivers but nothing has worked. The pc was built in August so it’s not even that old

Toppingpfc

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017

I have another system but the only other card I have is a 750ti so I’m pretty sure it’s not similar power

TRENDING THREADS