[SOLVED] PC Just crashes when i hit desk

Jul 11, 2019
Heres the thing, when i sometimes rage and hit my desk (have raged twice and happened both times) the screen becomes a single color (dont remember what color, it happened the second time like a week ago), then when i restart, it doesnt want to start at all so i have to shut it off, remove the power cable, put it back in and then start it up again for it to work. I can't find any lose connections anywhere, the power cord seems fine. I had a problem before whenever i overclocked my gpu and played csgo the game would crash and it would be a brown screen.

TLDR PC crashes when i hit desk and it doesn't seem to be power related.

Specs
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/17529065

I can send a video later, currently morning and dont want to wake everyone up.

Solution
I've got money on the fact the game is on the hdd and the hdd doesn't have good vibration mounts. Bounce the desk, bounces the hdd, corrupts data and 'poof!' errors.

It's a game. No need to be abusive to the desk, although I can't blame the pc for 'giving you the finger', so to speak, when you beat it for no good reason.
Jul 11, 2019
Check all internal components are properly seated (GPU etc.). Then check into anger management!
Haha, i opened up the computer when it happened and tried to see if there was a lose connection with my gpu or something but i couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure that the gpu is malfunctioning since its really old and have a lot of hours of usage compared to my other components but i can't seem to pinpoint exactly what it could be.

I only rage when i play dota, maybe i should just stop playing it lol

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
I've got money on the fact the game is on the hdd and the hdd doesn't have good vibration mounts. Bounce the desk, bounces the hdd, corrupts data and 'poof!' errors.

It's a game. No need to be abusive to the desk, although I can't blame the pc for 'giving you the finger', so to speak, when you beat it for no good reason.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS